X-PARK ADVENTURE COURSE
X-Park – is an Adventure Challenge Course for adrenaline hunters. It combines obstacles & features that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression.
WHAT IS X-PARK?
X-Park – is an adventure challenge course similar to American Ninja Warrior.
It’s an awesome free-style playground, requiring agility, strength & coordination, where adrenaline hunters can race their mates or race the clock.
X-Park combines obstacles & features that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression.
It’s designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy entry points for first timers. Ultimately, the aim is to get from the start to the end of the course in the fastest and most awesome way possible.
So try it out for fun and get hooked on adventure challenge training.
Incorporates 15 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts. The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers.
Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
Canadian rock-climbing specialists RockWerx were engaged to create the bouldering wall, which will ensure challenge and progression for experienced and novice climbers alike.
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making. Subsequently, confidence, creativity and a positive attitude are acquired.
- Minimum 125cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes must be worn in the area
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
Tips: To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.